HeartWork Conversation Series
Only the truth of who you are,
if realized will set you free.
For information on our next HeartWork workshop on May 6, go here.
Are you tired of:
- feeling you are not allowed to say “no” to others?
- hiding the nagging feeling that you are just pretending?
- over-reacting to life’s emotional roller coaster ride?
- being a frustrated perfectionist?
If you find yourself saying “yes” to any of these questions, we invite you to join HeartWork Guide, Elaine Hansen for a HeartWork event designed to help you increase your self-awareness and your resiliency and limit destructive thoughts and behaviors.
HeartWork is about transformation. Based on the books, “The Gifts of Imperfection” and “Daring Greatly” by Brené Brown, PhD, the purpose of HeartWork is to help you explore your own internal wisdom by engaging in conversations that lead to increased self-awareness by slowing down and noticing your internal self-talk.
In this interactive workshop, you will have an opportunity to:
- Engage in an exploration of the gifts of your imperfections,
- Discover what resiliency looks like — and how to get more of it.
- Explore the power of love, belonging, and being enough.
At the end of our time together, you will have explored one of your stories and learned how to shift your story so that you are able to lean into a wholehearted life.