Only the truth of who you are,
if realized will set you free.
On Saturday, October 13, HeartWork Guides, Elaine Hansen and Margaret Rahn will be hosting the next HeartWork event, The Call.
This workshop is based on the book, The Gifts of Imperfection by Brene Brown, PhD.
If you are tired of:
- feeling you are not allowed to say no to the many demands put on your time by others?
- the box others have put you in?
- the nagging feeling that you are pretending?
- over reacting emotionally to lives ups and downs?
- being a frustrated perfectionist?
If any of these are true for you, we invite you to join us on Oct. 13 at the Speckled Bird (formerly the Speckled Bird Cafe) to begin your “heartwork”. We create a safe space for holding these conversations.
HeartWork is about transformation. It is also about growing your self-awareness and your resiliency to recover from life’s hardships.
The Call – is designed to help you begin your journey. It is about tapping into your internal wisdom and having conversations that lead to increased self-awareness. It is about slowing down and noticing your internal self-talk. If you find yourself in the place of sensing something is not right, maybe noticing how easily you are embarrassed, how you sometimes feel bad about yourself, this conversation series will help you explore what is behind those symptoms.
In this interactive workshop, you will have an opportunity to:
- Engage in an exploration of the gifts of your imperfections,
- Discover what resiliency looks like and how to get more of it.
- Explore the power of love, belonging, and being enough.
At the end of our time together, you will have explored one of your stories, how you can begin shifting your story, and begin leaning into a wholehearted life.
To learn more, go to our website. Hope to see you there.
Registrations at the door need to be paid with cash or check.
Doors open at 9:00am. We will start promptly at 9:30am and finish at 4:00pm. Lunch and light snacks will be provided.
NOTE: This is not therapy.
Early Bird Price: $147 – price goes up after September 21.
Learn more about your HeartWork Guides: Margaret Rahn and Elaine Hansen
Source Material for this Group:
• The Gifts of Imperfection by Brené Brown
• by Brené Brown